This fits your .
- Barbie doll visits San Francisco and See's Candies and Falls In Love!
- Little has changed over the decades since Charles A. See, a pharmacist turned chocolate salesman, founded See's Candies in 1921.
- The sparkling clean black & white shop you visit today is like stepping back in time.
- This Barbie doll's ensemble takes you back in time as well, to an era of elegance when details were everything.
- Her chic satiny jacket cinched at the waist tops the full, long skirt for the look of the decade.
- A fabulous faux fur hat with its sophisticated netting is perched upon her head.
- Her hair is smoothed into a stylish chignon.
- And, of course, the cuffs at her delicate wrists match her hat.
- Gloves, handbag, and goldtone jewelry are the just-so accessories.
- She is impeccably dressed, perfect for a visit to the beautiful City by the Bay with its hills, cable cars, and a song that sings its praises.
- Your invited to celebrate a very special day with Barbie®
- Exquisite Limited Edition See's Candies Barbie Doll
- Commemorates 50 years of Barbie fashion, glamour and inspired dreams
- Impeccable makeup and beautiful hair
- Window box - perfect way to showcase the doll for the adult collector
- Recommended for ages 12 and up
- Measures approx. 10-12/"L x 5"W x 12"H
Barbie I Left My Heart in San Francisco See's Candies Special Edition - 2001 - B004TA1GZ0